Sunday, March 23, 2008

La Cobana Bar

Moving swiftly on from my first post in here simply called Costa Del Sol, I'm going to have to keep this post brief as I was explaining in one of my other blogs, my workload has increased so I don't have the time to write as much as I want to.

But I will, soon.

For now, a quick memory of the Costa del Sol from a couple of years ago. I was with my parents staying at a great apartment just outside the Costa del Sol coastal town of Fuengirola in a place called Carvajal. Well, there wasn't all that much to do there except go to the beach, what else! There was this great bar run by some Dutch people called La Cobana and they played really old music like from the late 1960's which actually was really cool!

This bar is right on the beach, I mean on the sand! So you can sunbathe, have a swim and then go and sit at the bar and have a drink, then go and sunbathe again until you have had enough. The apartment was about a ten minute walk away so we came down to that bar nearly every day.

Well, that's enough for today. I'll write more when I have some more time.

Chelsea
Costa Del Sol

No comments: